Sunday, October 9, 2011

Farewell

“Give, and it shall be given to you. For whatever measure you deal out to others, it will be dealt to you in return.” Matthew 7:2


I would like to inform you that I have been honoured and blessed with a promotion to Acting Assistant Superintendent of Education of Student Success.  My tenure at Christ the King C.S.S. will be coming to an end in the near future.  We do not know who my successor will be at the present time.  I will continue in the role of Principal until otherwise notified by the board.

It has been an honour and privilege to lead such a wonderful Catholic Learning Community for more than four and a half years.  I have been blessed with an outstanding team of educators and students that are simply second to none in our board.

Outside of the wonderful staff that we have been able to recruit during my time at Christ the King, I would hope that I will be remembered for embracing the notion that since we were created in the image of God, every student under our charge is afforded the inalienable right to human dignity; one that guarantees the understanding that every student can learn, progress and achieve.

I hope you have enjoyed my blog over the last three years.  It was intended to share my perspective and to engage the CtK parental community.  I hope that my successor will continue this tradition.

Take care and god bless.

4 comments:

  1. Good Luck Mr.Desantis :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the privilege of having Mr. Desantis as my principal for 4 years. You were awesome and congrats on your promotion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! May your giftings as an administrator continue to bless those you come into contact with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom of eager studentOctober 15, 2011 at 11:40 PM

    Mr De Santis
    I congratulate you on your recent promotion.

    My daughter has just started attending grade 9 at CTK. I must say that what you have achieved at this school currently certainly works for my daughter. As a parent who embarrasses that both parent and school needs to bond together in order to ensure that the education and experience that our kids benefit from is unique, memorable and of course education, I must thank you for creating an outstanding atmosphere. I do mirror your sentiments that I do hope your successor does continue with this blog. I also hope that your successor continues with whatever you have going on at this school. Half the battle of school is the kids wanting to be there. You have managed to do this for my kid and I do thank you for that.

    Good with your new position.

    ReplyDelete