Sunday, March 27, 2011

Catholics Come Home


It is approximately 8:30 am Sunday Morning and my wife and I are enjoying coffee and breakfast in front of our TV.  I usually watch NHL on the Fly in an attempt to catch up on what transpired in the National Hockey League the night previous.  Of course, at 9 am we focus our attention on the Sunday Morning Show on CBS. I would miss this week's version as I had to take one of my daughters to her basketball tournament.

Back to 8:30 am.  Just as I was about to go upstairs to wake up my daughter, I was stopped dead in my tracks by a commercial that came on the TV.  It was from an organization called Catholics Come Home

It was a commercial promoting our faith! It was riveting and, quite frankly, made me proud to be Catholic.  In a world filled with chaos, hardship and pain......the commercial invites us back to the Church. 

In the face of the controversial issues regarding our clergy and the diminishing participants in church every Sunday, this organization is making a concerted effort to herald the inherent beauty and significant positive impact that the Catholic Church has had on the the evolution of our civilization.

I invite you to visit the site below to view the commercial (click on "Epic Commercial" when you get to the home page) and its contents.  Thanks for reading.  Looking forward to your comments.

1 comment:

  1. After reading your blog I visited this website and was quite impressed. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete