Sunday, October 3, 2010

World Teachers' Day!


Tuesday, October 5th is World Teachers' Day!

Below is an excerpt of what I sent to our staff via email Sunday afternoon.

In recognition of this upcoming World Teachers’ Day, I would just like to thank you for your “level 4” work on a daily basis. Our admin. team could not ask for a better teaching staff.  Your dedication, creativity, thirst for professional learning, collegiality, and leadership has been inspiring to me.

Your consistent care and compassion to our disenfranchised students truly speaks to  Matthew 25:40  - And the king will answer them, ‘Truly I tell you, just as you did it to one of the least of these who are members of my family, you did it to me.’

 As the Principal of CtK, I am very proud of you and the Catholic Learning Community that we continue to nourish by “Doing it Right!”


Please take the time to thank our teaching staff when you get the opportunity.....perhaps through this blog.  They are wonderful people who have truly dedicated their efforts to meeting the needs of your children. 

Looking forward to your comments.  Hope to see you this Tuesday from 10 to 11 am for our first Parent Engagement session called "Helping Your Teen Succeed in High School."  Please sign in at the main office.




1 comment: